Saturday, February 19, 2011

Scarf attack...day two!

I have been working on this scarf for a few days.  I think it looks pretty good for a beginner...but of course I have no idea if it is.  Of course I am very proud of myself!  Here's picture of it after 2 days of knitting...

The colors are actually much prettier in person...a warm magenta, orange, and red.  Maybe next time I'll take the picture on a better surface (not my coffee table).  So here it is, I'm pretty proud that I am doing this without much help.  And no, it's not for me, I picked the colors with someone else in mind.  Bonus points if you know who it's for!
I'll post pictures when I have more done.  It's probably grown about three inches since Wednesday when I took this picture.  Since I will be on vacation for the next week, I should come pretty close to finishing!  After that I have some other projects in mind, but I need to do a lot of practicing first!

No comments:

Post a Comment