Friday, February 24, 2012

I finally finished my hat!  Funny how when I am knitting something for myself, I really don't feel that drive to finish it quickly.  Anyway, I finished my seed stitch hat and I am so happy with how it came out!  And of course I added a little knit rose to the side because that's how I roll. The funniest part is, my mom just bought a little hat like that for my grammy and it cost her about $30.  The one skein of yarn I used only cost me $3.50.  :)   I will be making lots of these for the Making Strides auction next October and maybe some for Christmas/Birthday gifts next year.  May even need to make one for myself in a few other colors.  
Anyway, I wish I had a pic to post right now, but Darling Husband left the camera in school over February vacation...so that will have to wait.  In other news, started the baby gifts for my friend S's little one.  I really need another break from baby stuff.
I saw my aunt the other day and she mentioned how she always wears the shawl I made her around the house.  That is a big compliment to me since she is a big knitter too! 
That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment